There are several ways to register for a course.
- Pay online. Select the course and our secure online payment will lead you through the checkout process. Online Registration includes the 10% non-refundable tuition deposit. For all one-day courses, payment in full is required at the time of registration.
- Contact us at email@example.com and let us know you are putting a check in the mail: Women’s Wilderness, PO Box 20543, Boulder, CO 80308. Your spot will be reserved when we receive your payment.
- Fill out our Financial Aid Application (found below).
- We will contact you and send you the appropriate registration forms!
Please download the following form and return it via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
or via mail: Women’s Wilderness, PO Box 20543, Boulder, CO 80308
Financial Aid Application 2016 (English)
Forma Para Ayuda Financial 2016 (Espanol)
We will contact you with a Financial Aid agreement and help you register for a course!
2016 Cancellation Policy
Our cancellation/refund policy is based on our investment in staff time, course planning, and food and equipment purchases before your course. Course tuition includes the non-refundable 10% course tuition deposit. For example, the deposit for a Girls’ Adventure Camp, priced at $795, the deposit will be $79.50. If you are applying for Financial Aid, a $50 deposit will hold a place on a course and will either be returned if we are unable to provide you enough scholarship or go towards the tuition/deposit for the course.
CANCELLATION REFUNDS will be given according to the following schedule:
Days prior to course start
- More than 60 days: 100% of full tuition minus the 10% course tuition deposit.
- 21-59 days: 50% minus deposit.
- 8-20 days: No refunds, however 50% minus the deposit may be transferred to another course in 2015/6.
- Less than 7 days: No refunds or transfers.
If we cancel a trip: TWWI reserves the right to cancel a trip if sign-up is inadequate to make the trip economically feasible for us to operate. If this happens, we will fully refund the stated cost including the application fee. However, TWWI is not responsible for additional expenses incurred by you in preparing for the trip, e.g. transportation costs, gear, etc.
Trip InsuranceSafeguard your adventure! TWWI understands that plans can change without warning, which is why we recommend securing your course by purchasing trip insurance. Two companies you might consider:
Insure My Trip1.800.487.4722