We offer financial aid for ALL Girls’ courses, including full and partial scholarships, as well as payment plans. Find more info by visiting the Financial Aid page of this site or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Girls’ course activities include rock climbing, camping, backpacking, canoeing, art projects, team-building and leadership initiatives, FUN and ADVENTURE! Our recipe of strong female instructors as role models, wild places away from phones, media, cliques, and school pressure, and a girl-positive approach, helps girls feel strong and great about who they are! All courses occur in an atmosphere that cultivates respect, inclusivity, and collaboration.
2020 Registration Process: Please follow the steps below based on how you will be registering for a program. The course cancellation policy can be found here.
|Apply for Financial Aid||Pay Course Fee|
1. Begin by completing a Financial Aid Application Here – FIRST.
2. After your application has been reviewed and approved you will be sent a link to complete the registration process for the course and pay an agreed upon deposit.
** If you would like to request a payment plan, please contact registration@womenswilderness.
1. Begin by choosing your preferred course via our new registration platform found below.
2. From there, you will be directed to make a deposit and complete the registration.
3. After you submit the registration, please please look for more information at the bottom of your confirmation email about the final steps required to complete the full registration process.