Starting in July, our summer courses are ON for 3rd-5th, middle and high school age groups! These epic experiences take place locally (day camps) as well as in the high mountains of Colorado and Wyoming (overnight camps). Girls’ course activities include rock climbing, camping, backpacking, team-building and leadership initiatives, and epic adventures! All courses are taught by strong female role models, in wild places, and in an atmosphere that cultivates respect, inclusivity, and collaboration.
Health First: Ensuring the health of girls and their families is our North Star. We’ve significantly adapted our programs in collaboration with our course physician to mitigate risks associated with COVID-19. Examples of adaptations include:
- Conducting pre-course health screening for all participants and staff
- Social distancing measures, increased hygiene and mask-wearing
- Keeping groups small and independent
- Implementing travel, gear and food safety precautions
To learn more about how we’re addressing health, from both a physical and mental perspective, read our COVID-19 Guidelines for Families and Participants. We will be updating this to adhere to all CDC, State and local requirements.
Don’t Wait to Register! We have a limited number of spots this summer and they will go quickly. Make sure your daughter and her friends are signed up. We know the situation is constantly changing, so we are offering a generous cancellation policy with refunds. Have questions before you register? Email us at email@example.com and let’s talk.
|Apply for Financial Aid||Pay Course Fee|
1. Begin by completing a Financial Aid Application Here – FIRST.
2. After your application has been reviewed and approved you will be sent a link to complete the registration process for the course and pay an agreed upon deposit.
** If you would like to request a payment plan, please contact registration@womenswilderness.
1. Begin by choosing your preferred course via our new registration platform found below.
2. From there, you will be directed to make a deposit and complete the registration.
3. After you submit the registration, please please look for more information at the bottom of your confirmation email about the final steps required to complete the full registration process.