It’s hard to find climbing mentors who you trust, who have the knowledge and skills, and who are GREAT teachers…and have the time to really walk you through hands-on practice. Enter Women’s Wilderness.
This course will have an especially low student-to-instructor ratio so you will have experienced instructors right there with you, ready to answer all your questions and coach you through step-by-step practice of technical rock skills.
We will focus on:
- Cleaning sport climbing anchors safely
- Building sport anchors
- Lead theory for sport climbing – using quick draws, clipping correctly, climbing efficiently
- How to assess bolts for safety
- Mock sport leading (where you are on top-rope while also practicing leading a sport route)
- Any other questions about climbing outdoors!
Saturday October 7th
9 am – 4 pm