Enrollment Process for Financial Aid Applicants
- Complete the Financial Aid Application
- Do not put down the $75 deposit. Deposits are waived for financial aid applications.
- The Financial Aid application will ask you about your family’s income or any extenuating circumstances your family might be experiencing.
- The Financial Aid Application will ask you for your top 3 program choices. We cannot guarantee placement into your #1 program choice, but we will do our best to place you into one of your top 3 program choices.
- The Admissions Coordinator will reach out to you via email within 3-4 business days. This email will contain a financial aid packet for you to accept or deny. If this financial aid package does not meet your needs, please let us know and we will work together to get you onto a program!
- After accepting the financial aid package, the Admissions Coordinator will email you with the required registration forms.
If you have any questions about financial aid, please email the Admissions Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.