At Women’s Wilderness, we believe that all girls, regardless of ability to pay, should have access to life-changing wilderness experiences. We have been doing this work for TWENTY-TWO years as we begin our 2020 season!
Between 2018-2019, over 60% of girls received need-based financial aid to girls so they could participate in our programs.
This year alone, we have awarded roughly $40,000 in support to families that liver at under 150% of the Federal Poverty Guideline.
Introducing: Outdoor G.I.R.L.S. (Girl Immigrant and Refugee Leadership Series) campaign!
Your gift supports transformational programming.
- $25 donation provides meals for 2 days for a girl
- $50 helps us buy a camp stove
- $100 sponsors a parent and daughter so they can attend a canoe course
- $250 buys a tent
- $500 allows us to buy three new climbing ropes
- $1000 sponsors a middle school girl for a full-ride scholarship for 6-day Adventure Camp
- $2000 sponsors a high school girl for a full-ride scholarship on a 2017, 12-day Leadership Course
- $5000 covers our van rental…for the entire summer season
COLORADO CHILD CARE CONTRIBUTION CREDIT: MORE THAN HALF OF YOUR DONATION COMES BACK TO YOU!
Women’s Wilderness is a qualified child care facility for the State of Colorado, which means that your donation of $250 or greater, up to $200,000, to a qualified program qualifies for a 50% childcare contribution credit on your taxes.
This information should not be construed as tax advice, and as always, you should consult your tax advisors for the most accurate information.
- Your donation still qualifies as a charitable deduction on your Federal income tax
- Donation must be made as a single gift, paid in full via check, cash, credit card, direct bill or electronic funds transfer
- You can take advantage of the tax credits regardless of whether you itemize or not
- Both individuals and corporate donors can benefit from this tax credit program
- In-Kind donations are not eligible for this credit
The table below illustrates how a large part of your donation comes back to you in various tax credits and deductions.