Colorado Gives Day is an annual statewide movement to celebrate and increase philanthropy in Colorado through online giving. For the seventh year, Community First Foundation and FirstBank are partnering to present Colorado Gives Day on Tuesday, December 6, 2016.
Set up your donation HERE – you can schedule your donation in advance, starting November 1st!
You can participate and make a donation through ColoradoGives.org even if you do NOT live in Colorado.
Here’s what’s so special about participating in Colorado Gives Day:
- Colorado Gives Day features a $1 Million Incentive Fund, one of the largest gives-day incentive funds in the country.
- The more funds we raise on Colorado Gives Day, the larger the portion of the Incentive Fund we receive!
- This is one of the largest giving-day incentive funds in the country. The incentive fund increases the value of every donation.
And: Did we mention??
COLORADO CHILD CARE CONTRIBUTION CREDIT: MORE THAN HALF OF YOUR DONATION COMES BACK TO YOU!
Women’s Wilderness is a qualified child care facility for the State of Colorado, which means that your donation of $250 or greater, up to $200,000, to a qualified program qualifies for a 50% childcare contribution credit on your taxes.
This information should not be construed as tax advice, and as always, you should consult your tax advisors for the most accurate information.
- Your donation still qualifies as a charitable deduction on your Federal income tax
- Donation must be made as a single gift, paid in full via check, cash, credit card, direct bill or electronic funds transfer
- You can take advantage of the tax credits regardless of whether you itemize or not
- Both individuals and corporate donors can benefit from this tax credit program
- In-Kind donations are not eligible for this credit