Make a Donation, Make a Difference!Help a girl build the courage, confidence, and leadership that a Girls' Wilderness Program course provides. Scholarships are available for low-income participants in the Girls' Wilderness Program courses.
Ways to donate
Special Deals that Give Back to TWWI
Impact your gift will have
Words of Appreciation
Ways to Donate
Contribute to a world of strong and resilient women and girls who make our world a better place. Root solutions take time and foresight, and building strong girls and women is an investment to make today.
- Call us at 303-938-9191 to make a credit card donation.
- Send a check made payable to 'The Women's Wilderness Institute' at 1501 Lee Hill Drive Unit 16 Boulder, CO 80304.
- Donate online with confidence. We use GivingFirst for secure online donations. GivingFirst is making it easier for folks to make informed decisions about donating while preserving Colorado non-profits. Use Charity Name, The Womens Wilderness Institute.
- Many companies will match charitable donations to qualified nonprofit organizations (that's us!). As your employer for a matching gift form and we'll be happy to help fill in any information you may require.
- Consider donating your vehicle. We're working with Vehicle Donation to Any Charity company to provide an easy way to donate a vehicle and support us. V-Dac accepts cars, trucks, motorcycles, RV's, boats, airplanes, farm equipment etc for donation and net proceeds of the donation goes to the non-profit! Click here for more information.
- Your company may have a corporate giving committee or an employee-directed fund. If so, we'd love to make a proposal or present to your team.
- Include TWWI in your will or estate plan.
- Donate stocks or securities
- Provide items on our wish list.
ImpactYou can help create memories that will last a lifetime. Each donation given to Women's Wilderness directly affects the life of a girl or a woman who isn't financially able to afford one of our courses.
And more than a memory, you are helping each individual build courage, confidence and leadership that will inspire her forever. These are just a few examples of the positive change your gift can create:
$5,000 ~ Underwrites an entire Girls' Adventure Camp for 10 girls enjoying 6 days of self-esteem-building adventure.
$1,000 ~Furnishes a full scholarship for one low-income girl gaining skills and confidence on an 8-day Wilderness Expedition.
$500 ~ Gifts a scholarship for a woman survivor of trauma, or a cancer survivor healing on one of our Wilderness Recovery Retreats.
$100 ~ Hearty food to fuel one smiling girl on a 12-Day Leadership Course.
Words of AppreciationThe Women's Wilderness Institute is a nonprofit, 501(c)(3) organization, and all gifts are tax deductible. Every donation makes a difference! Click below to read Thank You letters from a few of our participants.