Make a Donation, Make a Difference!Help a girl build the courage, confidence, and leadership that a Girls' Wilderness Adventure provides. Scholarships are available for low-income participants in the Girls' Wilderness Program.
DONATE NOW THROUGH
Ways to donate
Special Deals that Give Back to TWWI
Impact your gift will have
Words of Appreciation
Ways to Donate
Contribute to a world of strong and resilient women and girls who make our world a better place. Root solutions take time and foresight, and building strong girls and women is an investment to make today.
- Call us at 303-938-9191 to make a credit card donation.
- Send a check made payable to 'The Women's Wilderness Institute' at 4730 Table Mesa Drive Suite K100 Boulder, CO 80305
- Donate online with confidence. We use ColoradoGives.org for secure online donations. ColoradoGives is making it easier for folks to make informed decisions about donating while preserving Colorado non-profits. Use Charity Name, The Womens Wilderness Institute.
- Many companies will match charitable donations to qualified nonprofit organizations (that's us!). As your employer for a matching gift form and we'll be happy to help fill in any information you may require.
- Consider donating your vehicle. We're working with Vehicle Donation to Any Charity company to provide an easy way to donate a vehicle and support us. V-Dac accepts cars, trucks, motorcycles, RV's, boats, airplanes, farm equipment etc for donation and net proceeds of the donation goes to the non-profit! Click here for more information.
- Your company may have a corporate giving committee or an employee-directed fund. If so, we'd love to make a proposal or present to your team.
- Include TWWI in your will or estate plan.
- Donate stocks or securities
- Provide items on our wish list.
ImpactYou can help create memories that will last a lifetime. Each donation given to Women's Wilderness directly affects the life of a girl or a woman who isn't financially able to afford one of our courses.
And more than a memory, you are helping each individual build courage, confidence and leadership that will inspire her forever. These are just a few examples of the positive change your gift can create:
$1795 Changes a life by providing a full scholarship for a girl to attend our 14-day leadership course
$1000 Furnishes 2 girls with full-scholarships to Adventure Days
$795 Provides a full scholarship for a middle school aged girl to gain skills and confidence on our Adventure Camp
$480 Will buy food for an entire Adventure Camp group of 10 girls for the week
$150 Provides a full scholarship for a girl and her parent/role model on a rock-climbing day program
$90 Pays for the gas for our van that takes girls to their courses
$80 Buys a stove that a group of girls use to cook their meals
$50 Buys the four compasses each course uses
$25 Buys s'mores at a campfire for 10 girls
$15 Provides hot chocolate for 8 girls on a wilderness course
Priceless - Volunteering with us in the office or at an event. Call Lori at 303-938-9191 if you are interested in giving your time to help build the confidence and leadership skills of today's young girls
Words of AppreciationThe Women's Wilderness Institute is a nonprofit, 501(c)(3) organization, and all gifts are tax deductible. Every donation makes a difference! Click below to read Thank You letters from a few of our participants.